Tuesday 6 September 2016

Website - Nicholas John Art.com

It seems that as the summer draws to an end I have more time on my hands for my paintings.
To get ready for my new works I have revamped my Website;


http://www.nicholasjohnart.com


I currently have two works in progress, both of which are Autumn Trees.
Two very different techniques have been employed to create these works.

1. Pallet Knife

Thick layers of oil paint have been added to the canvas to create the current back ground for a Birch Grove with sunlight through from behind the trees Autumn leaves pending

2. Thin layers of Oil Paint

Oil Paint which has been greatly watered down with turpentine looking to create a colourful impressionist art work

All works can be viewed through the website as well as the blog page

No comments:

Post a Comment